Brand New Tomei Adjustable Cam Gears to Suit Evo 4-9
Tomei Adjustable Cam Gears are designed specifically for each and every application. The pulley and gear are made from Duralumin material for less weight and increased strength. Tomei adjustable cam pullies are sliding types with timing degree markings that allow the fine tuning of the valve train for optimized power.
- Super Lightweight Duralumin- Duralumin was chosen for its lightweight properties and extra strength and durability. Both the outer and inner part is made from Duralumin to ensure that the product is the strongest available on the market.
- Precision & Perfection- The pulley and inner plate are made from billet aluminium. The pulley gear part has been designed and manufactured from precision methods to guarantee reliability with securing the drive from the timing belt.
- Application Specific Design- The Intake and Exhaust cam pulley have been designed and manufactured individually so as when the pulley comes to the top it is easier to adjust the timing from TDC. (model specific)
- Ultra Durable- The hard anodized surface coating greatly increases the durability of the pulley. The added strength will allow the pulley to guarantee reliability for drag racing cars that are running monster power engines that exceed 1,000 HP and used with engine speeds in excess of 10,000 RPM.
- Performance Use & Showroom Finish- The Duralumin material with the hard anodized surface treatment gives it better operational reliability and will enhance the look of your engine bay for that showroom finish.
- Simple Scales for Adjustments- A simple scale was designed to help aid tuners anywhere are able to setup the settings on the scale to aid with easy setup process.
Evolution Racing Spares aims to have fast turnaround time for processing and handling orders, and will always make every effort to get the order to you as soon as possible.
Small items: 1-3 Days via Express Post Satchel
Medium Sized Items: 2-3 working days via AusPost Express or Courier (Depending on location)
Large Items: 2-8 working days (Large items can only be sent via courier, and delivery time depends on both courier and location
- Delivery to rural or remote areas, NT, WA, and TAS may take longer.
- Express Post shipping is only valid to areas that fall within the express post zone and is not guaranteed.
- Evolution Racing Spares may use the quickest carrier/method for delivery regardless of the method chosen at checkout.
- Typical handling time for items that are in stock is approximately 24-48 hours, with delays during holiday periods and public holidays.
- Evolution Racing Spares is not responsible for lost or damaged orders when customers change the delivery instructions to "authority to leave."
All goods sold and work performed by Evolution Racing Spares come with a 3-month warranty with no questions asked.
In accordance with the Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
You can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem, including:
- A problem that would have stopped you from buying the item if you had known about it
- The item is unsafe
- The item is significantly different from the sample or description
- The item doesn't do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can't be easily fixed
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
- If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time.
- If the item is not repaired in a reasonable time, you can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase such as your receipt.