The WGA, Wastegate Actuator is a high performance internal wastegate actuator designed to improve boost control on internally wastegated turbos. By using a significantly larger diaphragm area than the OEM actuator, the WGA has more control authority over the wastegate flap, meaning exhaust backpressure cannot override the flap position as easily, resulting in more stable and reliable boost control.
Supplied with 3 springs and a unique turnbuckle pre-load adjustment, the base boost pressure can be configured and adjusted from 5psi to 24psi for the best possible boost control.
The WGA features a longer stroke, shorter height, and more adjustment than its rivals.
WGA part # 7301 is designed to bolt on to EVO 4-8 models with the factory turbo. The 10psi and 7psi springs are installed for a base pressure of 17psi, with the 5psi spring included in the packaging for additional tuning options.
Please note that whilst this is a physical “bolt-on” product, it should be considered a tuning tool as it WILL increase boost pressure and therefore TUNING IS REQUIRED.
Evolution Racing Spares aims to have fast turnaround time for processing and handling orders, and will always make every effort to get the order to you as soon as possible.
Small items: 1-3 Days via Express Post Satchel
Medium Sized Items: 2-3 working days via AusPost Express or Courier (Depending on location)
Large Items: 2-8 working days (Large items can only be sent via courier, and delivery time depends on both courier and location
- Delivery to rural or remote areas, NT, WA, and TAS may take longer.
- Express Post shipping is only valid to areas that fall within the express post zone and is not guaranteed.
- Evolution Racing Spares may use the quickest carrier/method for delivery regardless of the method chosen at checkout.
- Typical handling time for items that are in stock is approximately 24-48 hours, with delays during holiday periods and public holidays.
- Evolution Racing Spares is not responsible for lost or damaged orders when customers change the delivery instructions to "authority to leave."
All goods sold and work performed by Evolution Racing Spares come with a 3-month warranty with no questions asked.
In accordance with the Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
You can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem, including:
- A problem that would have stopped you from buying the item if you had known about it
- The item is unsafe
- The item is significantly different from the sample or description
- The item doesn't do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can't be easily fixed
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
- If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time.
- If the item is not repaired in a reasonable time, you can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase such as your receipt.