Are you sick of heavy pedal effort or harsh engagement of performance pull type clutches?? With the world wide patent pending "Double Action Release mechanism", ATS has shattered the conventional pull type clutch concept.
* With the unique Double Action Release Mechanism, the new pull type clutches provide an incredibly easy operation for both street and race track.
* Clutch pedal effort is 11kg to 12kg which is slightly lighter than stock. The pedal effort of the 1,700kg version is 15 % to 20 % heavier than stock.
* The clutch engagement point is in the middle of the pedal stroke and there is not much difference from the stock organic clutch
* Compared to the conventional pull type clutch, the ATS pull type gives the driver a wider engagement (slipping) point for much easier launch
* Crisp and very sharp disengagement
* It comes with ATS wedge collar and you can use the stock throwout bearing (except for Evo 10 for which requires the Evo 9 stock throwout bearing)
1) Excellent pedal effort (very light) * 1,700kg version has about 20 % heavier pedal effort
2) Excellent clutch engagement
3) Excellent shift feel (quick and crisp)
4) Excellent price (very economical metal clutch)
Torque / Horsepower capacity
The pull clutch has 1,300kg clamping force. ( 1,700kg clamping force is available for the twins).
Evolution Racing Spares aims to have fast turnaround time for processing and handling orders, and will always make every effort to get the order to you as soon as possible.
Small items: 1-3 Days via Express Post Satchel
Medium Sized Items: 2-3 working days via AusPost Express or Courier (Depending on location)
Large Items: 2-8 working days (Large items can only be sent via courier, and delivery time depends on both courier and location
- Delivery to rural or remote areas, NT, WA, and TAS may take longer.
- Express Post shipping is only valid to areas that fall within the express post zone and is not guaranteed.
- Evolution Racing Spares may use the quickest carrier/method for delivery regardless of the method chosen at checkout.
- Typical handling time for items that are in stock is approximately 24-48 hours, with delays during holiday periods and public holidays.
- Evolution Racing Spares is not responsible for lost or damaged orders when customers change the delivery instructions to "authority to leave."
All goods sold and work performed by Evolution Racing Spares come with a 3-month warranty with no questions asked.
In accordance with the Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
You can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem, including:
- A problem that would have stopped you from buying the item if you had known about it
- The item is unsafe
- The item is significantly different from the sample or description
- The item doesn't do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can't be easily fixed
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
- If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time.
- If the item is not repaired in a reasonable time, you can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase such as your receipt.