Radium Engineering catch cans feature large 10AN ORB ports a 4AN ORB drain port 2-step oil separation baffling and an O-ring sealed dipstick. This specific dual catch can kit is designed for the Lotus Evora and includes a specialized mounting bracket as well as all necessary hoses fittings and hardware. It is compatible with only the Evora and Evora-S (supercharged).
-Effectively raises the octane and increased engine performance from cleaner inlet air
-Prevents oil buildup in the intake or intercooler system walls throttle body intake manifold etc.
-Excessive oil collection can be an indicator of a damaged engine.
-Lowers hydrocarbon emissions
-Capacity: 7 fluid ounces
-Height (without fittings): 5 inches
-Outside Diameter: 2.45 inches
Evolution Racing Spares aims to have fast turnaround time for processing and handling orders, and will always make every effort to get the order to you as soon as possible.
Small items: 1-3 Days via Express Post Satchel
Medium Sized Items: 2-3 working days via AusPost Express or Courier (Depending on location)
Large Items: 2-8 working days (Large items can only be sent via courier, and delivery time depends on both courier and location
- Delivery to rural or remote areas, NT, WA, and TAS may take longer.
- Express Post shipping is only valid to areas that fall within the express post zone and is not guaranteed.
- Evolution Racing Spares may use the quickest carrier/method for delivery regardless of the method chosen at checkout.
- Typical handling time for items that are in stock is approximately 24-48 hours, with delays during holiday periods and public holidays.
- Evolution Racing Spares is not responsible for lost or damaged orders when customers change the delivery instructions to "authority to leave."
All goods sold and work performed by Evolution Racing Spares come with a 3-month warranty with no questions asked.
In accordance with the Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
You can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem, including:
- A problem that would have stopped you from buying the item if you had known about it
- The item is unsafe
- The item is significantly different from the sample or description
- The item doesn't do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can't be easily fixed
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
- If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time.
- If the item is not repaired in a reasonable time, you can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase such as your receipt.