These CNC machined 6061 aluminum fuel distribution blocks ensure the most direct path for unrestricted flow. Both distribution blocks features three AN ORB female ports on one side and one larger AN ORB female port on the opposing side. Because the surface is anodized for corrosion resistance it can be used in all fluids including: alcohol (ethanol/methanol) gasoline coolant water air oil etc.
NOTE: Use oil lubrication on the O-rings prior to installing the fittings.
20-0237 DISTRIBUTION BLOCK WITH FITTINGS
This block is machined with one 10AN ORB port and three 8AN ORB ports. The kit includes enough fittings to permit any 6AN-8AN-10AN combination.
-Aluminum Threaded Block (x1)
-8AN ORB to 6AN Male Fitting (x3)
-8AN ORB to 8AN Male Fitting (x3)
-10AN ORB to 8AN Male Fitting (x1)
-10AN ORB to 10AN Male Fitting (x1)
20-0737 DISTRIBUTION BLOCK WITH FITTINGS
This block is machined with one 12AN ORB port and three 10AN ORB ports. There are enough fittings to make a 3 into 1 adapter. However it can be converted to 2 into 1 if the 10AN ORB plug is used as shown below.
The billet block has a nice flat surface which can be mounted using the provided hardware.
-Aluminum Threaded Block (x1)
-12AN ORB to 12AN Male Fitting (x1)
-10AN ORB to 10AN Male Fitting (x3)
-10AN ORB Plug Fitting (x1)
-Stainless M5x0.8mm Bolt (x2)
-M5x0.8mm Flange Nut (x2)
Evolution Racing Spares aims to have fast turnaround time for processing and handling orders, and will always make every effort to get the order to you as soon as possible.
Small items: 1-3 Days via Express Post Satchel
Medium Sized Items: 2-3 working days via AusPost Express or Courier (Depending on location)
Large Items: 2-8 working days (Large items can only be sent via courier, and delivery time depends on both courier and location
- Delivery to rural or remote areas, NT, WA, and TAS may take longer.
- Express Post shipping is only valid to areas that fall within the express post zone and is not guaranteed.
- Evolution Racing Spares may use the quickest carrier/method for delivery regardless of the method chosen at checkout.
- Typical handling time for items that are in stock is approximately 24-48 hours, with delays during holiday periods and public holidays.
- Evolution Racing Spares is not responsible for lost or damaged orders when customers change the delivery instructions to "authority to leave."
All goods sold and work performed by Evolution Racing Spares come with a 3-month warranty with no questions asked.
In accordance with the Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
You can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem, including:
- A problem that would have stopped you from buying the item if you had known about it
- The item is unsafe
- The item is significantly different from the sample or description
- The item doesn't do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can't be easily fixed
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
- If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time.
- If the item is not repaired in a reasonable time, you can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase such as your receipt.